ЗабГУ / priem_anglijskij
International Student Admission
1. Copy of passport or other identity document and notarized translation to Russian.
2. Certificates and diplomas, copies of diplomas/certificates and notarized translation to Russian.
3. Transcript(s), copies of transcript(s) and notarized translation to Russian.
4. Certificate of Russian Proficiency Level (TORFL - The Test of Russian as a Foreign Language):
- TORFL Level 1 certificate - bachelor degree programs;
- TORFL Level 2 certificate - master degree programs;
- TORFL Level 3 (4) certificate - postgraduate programs.
6. Six color photos. Photo must be 30x40 mm (3x4 cm).
DEADLINE: 5 July
MAJORS AND TUITION FEE:
- Bachelor's Degree and Specialists's Degree Programs 2022.docx
- Master's Degree Programs 2022.docx
- Postgraduate Srudies Programs 2022.docx
International Students Dormitory - 2500 rub /month
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
Duration of study: one (two) semester(s) or one year.
Tuition Fee: one semester courses - 37500 rub. After graduation the Preparatory Faculty international students can pass TORFL in the Testing Center of Foreign Citizens of Transbaikal State University. If student can pass this test successfully, he or she will obtain an appropriate certificate and will be able to apply for bachelor degree, master degree or postgraduate programs and to enter the Transbaikal State University.
1. TORFL - Elementary - 6000 rub;
2. TORFL - Basic - 6300 rub;
3. TORFL - Intermediate - 6300 rub;
4. TORFL - Advanced - 6600 rub;
5. TORFL - Proficiency - 6800 rub;
6. TORFL - Fluency - 6800 rub.